How we can support you – our services
Your goal: You are currently considering expanding into Europe, planning to open a branch or a plant in Germany/Europe, or would like to strengthen your trading activities in Europe.
- Searching for suitable sales partners
- Founding and development of sales organisations
- Implementation of market and demands analyses
- Conference support (identification of target conferences, conference management incl. development, marketing, recruitment of conference teams, interpreters, conference training)
- Development of a sales strategy
- Support of your marketing operations (by searching for suitable PR agencies)
- Training sessions on intercultural competence
- Selection of buildings and property (premises)
- Client acquisition in Germany
- Locating a German manufacturer/dealer with exactly the desired products
- Testing the seriousness of the manufacturer, dealer or client (e.g.: previous business operations)
- Quality assurance
- Logistical processing as well as information on customs and tariffs
- Consideration of legal concerns when purchasing in Germany
- Avoidance of misunderstandings through trade negotiations by our Chinese employees on-site in Germany
Your goal: You are considering purchasing one or more companies in Europe as part of the strategic orientation of your portfolio.
- Identification of potential acquisitions
- Contact of the target company/companies and implementation of due diligence
- Clarification of all legal aspects of the intended purchase
- Post-merger integration (support of the change management process, coaching of the management)
Your goal: One of your holdings in Europe is to be fundamentally revamped by means of a turnaround/restructuring project.
- Analysis of the initial situation
- Development of a turnaround/restructuring plan
- Ensuring interim management for implementation of the restructuring plan
Your goal: You wish to adapt your products to the regional requirements of new target markets.
- Product workshops: Identification of regional/national customer requirements as well as the resulting optimisation requirements for an existing product and development of appropriate product optimisation methods
- Technical localisation: finding suitable partners for technical localisation of existing products
- Tests and certifications: ensuring introduction of the necessary technical tests and certifications in the respective target markets (e.g. CE Test)